Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome!

(picture credit: gymflt)
Hello! Welcome to my blog. I really hope you will enjoy this place just as much as I’m sure I will. For this first post I wanted to just let you guys know what you should be expecting from this internet outlet. First of all, my name is Jeni and I live in Kentucky. I am currently a graduate student and soon-to-be  speech-language pathologist. On here I want to share with you my ideas of fashion, makeup, fitness, recipes, crafts, hair styles, travel, inspiration… and basically anything that could possibly go on with my life. Hence the name Life From Her Eyes! I created this blog in the hopes of releasing all the thoughts and ideas (and let’s be serious, my pinterest boards!) that are in my head and share them with all of you to help inspire you and help you recreate your own. I can’t wait to get started! 

Love, Jeni 

No comments:

Post a Comment