Friday, March 7, 2014

Seattle here I come!

My brother has moved all over the country to live and currently resides near Seattle, Washington. He moved here over the summer and I have been itching to visit him in this new place. With this up coming week being my university's spring break, my mom and I are finally traveling to see him - and his cute puppies of course! While I may not be posting much this week on the actual blog, I will definitely be all over Instagram. I can't wait to show you all of my pictures once I return!

Love, Jeni

To keep up with my Seattle trip - follow me on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog

Or go and like my facebook page - www.facebook.com/lifefromhereyes

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My trip was wonderful. I'm planning on showing some pictures soon :)

      Delete