Thursday, April 10, 2014

Autism Awareness Month / Starting a Run Routine

April is Autism Awareness Month!  Throughout my career, I will have the pleasure to work with many individuals on the autism spectrum and wanted to take this opportunity to spread awareness. For more information please visit this website: www.austimspeaks.org 



My boyfriend and I are currently doing the couch to 5k app! Last summer we participated in the Waterfront Challenge in Louisville, Kentucky. Ever since we finished that run/obstacle course, we have become definite couch potatoes! We have been pretty active over the winter season for it being winter - and a bad one at that - but we know it is time to get back into our routine of running together! I really like this app because it has a bell that tells you when the interval changes. The bell really helps me to focus on my breathing instead of wondering how much longer I have to run or walk. On days we take off from running, Stephen and I have been riding our mountain bikes! Let's just say we've been enjoying this warmer weather! 
The outfit pictured is a typical work out attire that you can usually find me in. I love t-shirts and either leggings or loose fitting shorts. Don't mind the last picture up there either - I was getting distracted by my neighbors doggy who wanted to play! 

Love, Jeni 

To keep up with my daily doings, Follow me on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog
or Like my Page on Facebook www.facebook.com/lifefromhereyes 

No comments:

Post a Comment