Monday, May 5, 2014

{Jean Machine}













My life has been crazy lately. I'm sorry for not posting as often, but sometimes life just has to come first. As the semester is coming to a close, I will have more down time to dedicate to the blog! My dad has also been ill and has had surgery and thank goodness he is feeling better now. Most of my time has been spent either completing homework and projects (no one said grad school was easy!) or being with my family. With all this being said, I am SO happy to be sharing this post with you guys. You can't find me in light wash jeans that often, but I loved when I paired my darker wash jean jacket with this outfit. These shoes are from LC Lauren Conrad @ Kohl's Collection and I scored them for $7.00 over the holiday season! You better believe I screamed out loud in the middle of the crowds when I found these beauties for such a low price! I've been begging for warmer weather ever since to bust them out and share them with you! The taupe color pairs well with the gray in the T-shirt and I love that it's a neutral color to go with literally every thing I own!

Love, Jeni

To keep up with my daily doings, follow me on Instgram @lifefromhereyesblog
Or like my Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/lifefromhereyes



No comments:

Post a Comment