Thursday, March 6, 2014

{Color Tattoos}




Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo
Left to Right - Tough as Taupe, Inked in Pink, Bad to the Bronze, 
Pomegranate Punk, Audacious Asphalt
{See all the colors
 here}
I recently bought more colors from this line and it has been my every day makeup lately. I own Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, Audacious Asphalt, Inked in Pink, and Pomegranate Punk. This formula is so creamy and has the perfect amount of color pay off. I love using them as eye shadow bases and also on their own. My most used is definitely Bad to the Bronze – my heart melts for dark bronze, earthy colors.  They are so easy to apply and super quick-I just use my ring finger to swipe on the product. They have saved me time when getting ready and I love them for that (so much so that I may have to own them all)! 
Most of the colors that I own have a shimmer in the formula and draws my appeal. It may be hard to tell from the photos, but Tough as Taupe is the only one that has a more matte finish- it makes it the best eye lid base! Inked in Pink and Pomegranate Punk have a more sheer finish than that of Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, or Audacious Asphalt, but you can easily build the product for a richer effect. 
This product has been my hands down favorite and I use them pretty much on a daily basis! I don't see me walking away from these bad boys any time soon! If you haven’t already, go check them out!
Love, Jeni
To keep up with my daily doings, check me out on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog 
Or like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/lifefromhereyes 



No comments:

Post a Comment