Monday, March 31, 2014

Teal on Blue + Leopard





//Shirt - Gifted // Necklace - Gifted from Forever21 // 
// Jeans - American Eagle // Shoes - Target // Bag - Target //

I've been obsessed with these distressed skinny jeans lately - IF you haven't noticed. I have been dressing them down and dressing them up! I recently was given this teal necklace as a hand-me-down as one of my roommates prepares to move to Washington, D.C. and is trying to adjust to her soon major downsizing situation. The moment she handed it to me, I instantly knew I wanted to create this blue on blue look. To make things more fun, I added my leopard pumps. To me, adding leopard to any outfit gives it that pop of something it needed. What did y'all where this past weekend? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love, Jeni 

To keep up with my daily doings, Follow me on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog
or, Like my page on Facebook, www.facebook.com/lifefromhereyes


No comments:

Post a Comment