Monday, March 3, 2014

// Teal Appeal \\





// Top - TJ Maxx // Jeans - Forever 21 // Scarf - Target // 
// Boots - Payless // Watch - New York & Co // 
About two months ago, I took these pictures at my boyfriend's house and it was an amazing winter wonderland outside. He also lives on a lake and it was so beautiful seeing his backyard - that was also the first snowfall of the year! Now, I am back at my apartment at school, currently iced and snowed in. My university actually closed and that NEVER happens! When it snows, I love to just bundle up under some blankets and do nothing but watch movies and drink hot coffee or hot chocolate all day long. This sweater is one of my favorites because it's light weight and has 3/4 sleeves. Plus the color is bright enough to get me out of the winter blues, but not so bright that I feel like it is only meant for the cooler summer time mornings. I hope y'all are enjoying a snow day if you have one like me!

Love, Jeni 

To keep up with my daily doings, follow me on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog
or like my page on facebook.com/lifefromhereyes 

No comments:

Post a Comment