Monday, February 17, 2014

Blue Polka Dot









// Dress - Old Navy // Cardigan & Tights - Target //
// Boots - Macy's // Ring - Zales //


This past weekend was Valentine's Day and I felt it was appropriate to explain what my boyfriend and I did to celebrate. First of all, we decided a few weeks ago to spend our money wisely and go see a show together instead of spend it on gifts. We want to have plenty of memories together instead of just buying each other the gift of the moment. The show we saw was Cirque Ziva and let me tell you it was AMAZING! There are some really talented humans in this world, y'all! The show was on Saturday and since V-day was on Friday, I figured it would be just any ole other day...but then my boyfriend surprised me with flowers, candy, and a sweet card! He sure can be romantic when he wants to be! I was so shocked, but then he let me pick out another gift as well! It is definitely one for the books :) Sunday was spent like any typical weekend day for us, but everything just seemed better since the first two days of the weekend had went so pleasantly. Also, since I'm telling you about my sweet boyfriend, I figured I would show you Stephen...



He was pretty impressed with his posing skills for these pictures! We wanted to be fairly comfortable for the show since we knew we would be sitting for an extended period of time, but we also wanted to look nice. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's weekend too!

Love, Jeni 

To keep up with my daily doings, follow me on Instagram: @lifefromhereyesblog 

1 comment: