Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hurry! Hurry! {In A Rush Makeup Essentials}


Do you ever wake up and realize you should have left your house about say… five minutes ago!? Unfortunately, this happens to me more often than not. I have never been a morning person even though I totally wish I were one. On days that I am in a complete hurry but still need to look half way presentable, I can easily grab three items from my makeup bag and be out the door in a jiffy.
1.       Concealer- The first essential is hands-down concealer. If you haven’t woken up on time due to the continuous hitting of the snooze button, chances are you did not get adequate sleep the night before. This means you may have horrible bags under your eyes that need to be covered in order to convince people that you are bright eyed and bushy tailed. I typically only use concealer to hide redness, blemishes, or my under eye area but if I’m in a complete frenzy I use the concealer as an allover foundation. This will make your face appear as if you spent a good 20 minutes blending out your favorite foundation. Currently usingCovergirl’s Smoothers Concealer  
2.       Mascara- I've got a serious love for mascara because it opens your eyes and makes you look less tired. You can apply as little or as much as you want to give your eyes the pop they need to stand out and again make it look like you spent much longer on your makeup that morning. Currently usingCovergirl’s Clump Crusher Mascara
3.       Chap Stick / Lip Gloss- This essential can really make you go from looking undone to perfect in seconds. Have you ever noticed that the sheen on someone’s lips just makes them look put together? This step allows everyone else to believe that you were simply going for a natural or no makeup makeup look. Currently usingChapstick Classic CherryNivea A Kiss of Vitamin Swirl Antioxidant Enriched Lip Care,
Now if I have a little extra time on my hands, but I still cannot sit down to do a full face of makeup, I will add some black eyeliner to tight line my upper lashes, some translucent powder to set my concealer and appear matte , and blush to add a flush of color. Currently usinge.l.f. Studio Eyeliner and Shadow StickMaybelline’s Mineral Power Finishing Veil Translucent Loose PowderMilani’s Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Love, Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment