Monday, February 10, 2014

Leather Jacket


// Leather Jacket - Forever21 // Dress - LC Lauren Conrad // Tights - Target //
 // Booties (similar here) - Target // Earrings - Old Navy //
Happy Monday!

This past December I went to one of my best friend's college graduation and wore something similar to this. You know how when you love your outfit you feel more confident and feel like you could handle anything thrown your way?? This was that outfit for me! Please excuse the exposed ankle--I did not realize that my ankle length tights had inched their way up my leg until after these pictures were taken. It was so cold and windy that I couldn't muster up the courage to redo them! Also, meet Eben! This is my mom's puppy and she is the sweetest thing! I am sure that you will see more of her. This outfit could also be used for a Valentine's Day date if you aren't the kind of girl who wears pink or red on a daily basis! I hope you have a lovely start to your week!

Love, Jeni 

1 comment: