Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Date







// Shirt - TJ Maxx // Leather Leggings - TJ Maxx // Shoes - Target //
// Clutch - Charlotte Russe // Watch - New York & Co. //

During past V-day's where I did not have any boy to celebrate with I've always gone to my other single friends. This year I will be celebrating with my boyfriend, Stephen, but last year my best friend and roommate, Brittany, and I had a night in together. We taste tested different types of wine and watched an endless amount of movies - which has ended up being one of my most memorable times yet! If you are wanting to still go out for Valentine's Day with your girls, this outfit would be perfect! Not only will the sheer, pink top celebrate the colors of the holiday, but it will also put you in the perfect mood to have fun and not sulk! Plus, I love the added leopard to make the look even more fun!

Love, Jeni 

Don't forget to Join my Site or follow me on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog for more personal, all day every day photos!


1 comment: