Monday, February 24, 2014

{Comfy Casual}






// Sweater - Old // Leggings - Spalding // Boots - Target //
// Watch - Urban Outfitters // Bracelet - Old Navy // 

Over the weekend, I went to my hometown to spend some time with my family. I don't know about you, but I always get so refreshed and energized - like I've been fully charged - every time I go home. I did not do much of anything, spent the weekend in T-shirts and legging/yoga pants, and did not wear one inch of makeup the entire time. It was incredibly wonderful and definitely needed for my soul. This outfit is one of my favorite outfits for when I want to be completely comfortable and casual, but also presentable enough to wear out to the farmers market, lunch with a girl friend, or just running weekend errands. I love that these leggings are from Spalding and are meant for runners. That means they are thick enough to wear without necessarily completely covering the bottom half (I felt it was needed to explain since the sweater only covers me half way!)! Plus whenever I do go running during the colder months - I always grab this pair of perfect leggings! I hope you had just as a relaxing weekend as I did!

Love, Jeni

To keep up with my daily doings, follow me on Instagram - @lifefromhereyesblog 



No comments:

Post a Comment