Friday, February 14, 2014

{Oxblood}







// Shirt - Old Navy // Skirt - Forever21 //
// Tights & Cardigan & Booties - Target // Watch - Urban Outfitters //


I have been in love with everything in the color of burgundy or oxblood this winter season. I started buying pieces in this color last winter and have since then moved into more of a plum purple color, but oxblood is going to remain my go-to pop of color for fall and winter. During most cold days I tend to be a little dark with my clothing choices. Yes, this is still a darker shade, but at least it's not black on black! It is difficult for me to wear something too brightly colored when all I want to do when it's cold is jump back into my warm bed, drink coffee, light a candle, and watch movies all day long as it becomes a blizzard outside.

Love, Jeni

To keep up with my day-to-day happenings, check me out on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog 



No comments:

Post a Comment