Thursday, February 20, 2014

{Floral}






// Blouse, Pants, & Ring - Old Navy // Cardigan - Target //
// Boots - Macy's // Watch - Urban Outfitters // 

This outfit was one of the first outfits that I wore to my clinical placement. I had no intention of taking pictures of it until my boyfriend mentioned that he really liked it! This is a rare occasion because Stephen is so unaware of my clothing most days...him being my photographer is probably starting to change that a bit! I love that the floral shirt and white jeans are light and airy in feel, but when I added the cardigan and boots I felt like I had winterized a summer outfit - and I am desperately in need of some sun! Thankfully it has been warmer where I am!  How's the weather in your area?

Love, Jeni 

To keep up with my daily doings, follow me on Instagram @lifefromhereyesblog




No comments:

Post a Comment